Good morning!

tropical_plague
Site Admin

Super rad fireworks shell

Postby tropical_plague » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:34 pm

beejanga

Re: Good morning!

Postby beejanga » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:07 am

Good morning everyone! I'm alternatively a lzay slug and busy, I have some new hardware such as LG 24GM77 144hz monitor, that I haven't bothered to set up, but I'm doing that soon :ugeek:

As far as games, I snagged an xbox and call of duty '16 to play with friends, but it's not the best game, the controller is of course crap, and they all play cod4 remastered anyways. I do think cod tdm plays better than battlefield tdm. I also played invisible inc on ps4, its a turn based tactical sneak and shoot game, that one was pretty good but it's quite time consuming and your agents can get wasted in a blink.

I have a friend playing bf1 and he bombs the fuck out of people with the trench fighter.

tropical_plague
Site Admin

Postby tropical_plague » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:10 pm

beejanga wrote:I have a friend playing bf1 and he bombs the fuck out of people with the trench fighter.

I like this guy already!

beejanga

Postby beejanga » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:42 am

Happy holidays y'all! I'll be rolling the quakeworld ball next year if anyone's ready for a break from cs or bf :o

tropical_plague
Site Admin

Postby tropical_plague » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:15 am

beejanga wrote:Happy holidays y'all! I'll be rolling the quakeworld ball next year if anyone's ready for a break from cs or bf :o

Happy holidays, beej!

Thanks for the invite. First BF1 DLC doesn't even come out until March '17, so I'm not sure I'll be able to break the shackles. I'm paid up through four DLCs.

Incidentally, Kirkman and two of his friends (nice quiet guys) and I are in Vent most nights playing BF1 if you want to drop in and say howdy.

Return to “Tiki Bar”