Good morning!

tropical_plague
Site Admin

Re: Good morning!

Postby tropical_plague » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:02 pm

beejanga wrote:I watched some videos and it doesn't look too good. Lots of standing around and simple melee combat. Crafting looks pointless.

sOUNDS awesome! What's crafting.

beejanga

Postby beejanga » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:13 am

I'm playing Dark Souls III. It's no FPS, but I find it engrossing. quadwizard0 on steam.

tropical_plague
Site Admin

Postby tropical_plague » Sun May 01, 2016 5:20 am

beejanga wrote:I'm playing Dark Souls III. It's no FPS, but I find it engrossing. quadwizard0 on steam.

Is it scary?

Kirkman and Tango are playing The Division.

I'm playing Hardline. Trying to get the Elephant Gun.

tropical_plague
Site Admin

Postby tropical_plague » Wed May 18, 2016 11:50 am

Update on the Crib status. Here you can see the insane new wheelchair ramps all over the freakin place.

https://youtu.be/JJp_nA23Dmc

DeftOne

Postby DeftOne » Thu May 19, 2016 3:44 am

tropical_plague wrote:Update on the Crib status. Here you can see the insane new wheelchair ramps all over the freakin place.

https://youtu.be/JJp_nA23Dmc

Wait...they're still not finished building that yet? How long has it been under construction? It seems like it's been at least a year, which if true, is kinda ridiculous. I'm guessing there must have been some snafu or something, because there's no way a building that size should take so long to build.

tropical_plague
Site Admin

Postby tropical_plague » Thu May 19, 2016 6:47 am

There was one snafu where they had to stall up for a month or two. But mostly it's been steady sailing. Maybe some places use more dudes to build? This is one guy.

DeftOne

Postby DeftOne » Thu May 19, 2016 7:23 am

One guy is building that by himself? I guess that would explain the long duration. Usually there's a huge rush to get shit built and occupied so the revenue starts flowing in, which necessitates the use of a larger crew to get it built quicker. Guess that's not the case here, huh?

tropical_plague
Site Admin

Postby tropical_plague » Thu May 19, 2016 10:36 am

Yeah, this place is "different." Or "special." Remember, it took four years to get started....

beejanga

Postby beejanga » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:55 pm

What's up guys. FPS market looking flat to my eyes and has me feeling perplexed feelings. After playing so much conquest in BF4 I find myself yearning for TDM and DM . . . and the tepid Call of Duty is the one carrying that torch. I'm spending more time outdoors these days, but find myself staring at the walls sometimes in the evenings.

tropical_plague
Site Admin

Postby tropical_plague » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:30 am

beejanga wrote:What's up guys. FPS market looking flat to my eyes and has me feeling perplexed feelings. After playing so much conquest in BF4 I find myself yearning for TDM and DM . . . and the tepid Call of Duty is the one carrying that torch. I'm spending more time outdoors these days, but find myself staring at the walls sometimes in the evenings.

BF:Hardline has tons of TDM action and is $4.99. Plus I play everyday. ;) So that makes it great right there.

Return to “Tiki Bar”