Star Citizen

LMB rompinthedark

Re: Star Citizen

Postby LMB rompinthedark » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:15 pm

E-Solo wrote:I love the videos on this game so far... I would love to have a ship like the Millenium Falcon, have a crew of 2 or 3, and start smuggling for this world...

Have a look at my constellation..just what the doctor ordered. Or for a smaller crew something like one of the Aurora's is a 2 man ship with cargo ability
As for you Trop....Sooo much easier with a joystick

LMB rompinthedark

Postby LMB rompinthedark » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:08 am

tropical_plague wrote:My flight instructor is still calling me a dumb ass and demanding to know what the fuck I'm doing, on a daily basis.

So have ya got ya own pledge yet?...I think the smallest is $45 au
I always worry I will log on at the same time and get busted.
To be fair tho once launched we can cruise round and be in each others hangers and stuff..kinda like space sims...I vote for starting a goth club on some planet :P

tropical_plague
Site Admin

Postby tropical_plague » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:54 am

hi romp,

No, I haven't yet because I'm extremely cash poor at the moment and can't even afford to get Premium for Hardline let alone more tobacco for my cigar rolling hobby. I'd like to procrastinate on that awhile longer. Maybe you could give me a 2 hour window when you def won't log on? That would be cool. If not possible, that's cool too. Thanks!

LMB rompinthedark

Postby LMB rompinthedark » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:29 pm

tropical_plague wrote:hi romp,

No, I haven't yet because I'm extremely cash poor at the moment and can't even afford to get Premium for Hardline let alone more tobacco for my cigar rolling hobby. I'd like to procrastinate on that awhile longer. Maybe you could give me a 2 hour window when you def won't log on? That would be cool. If not possible, that's cool too. Thanks!

Meh..we have'nt clashed yet all good. At least register to thier website so I can know what username you'll be having

tropical_plague
Site Admin

Postby tropical_plague » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:27 am

I am Tropical_Plague or Tropical-Plague or tropicalplague. Not sure which is which, you need three names there.

Another thing is, I could always go on vent when I'm playing, and if I'm not in vent then it's safe.

LMB rompinthedark

Postby LMB rompinthedark » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:54 pm

Great Idea. And Trop what's ya email and full name(real one)? Willie Johnson williejohnson@fmail.com? Will let ya know why later! And how is ya system running/coping with the game?

tropical_plague
Site Admin

Postby tropical_plague » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:54 am

Hey, yes those are my infos, and the ones I used to reg at RSI.

Seems to be running fine. I get queasy in the hanger and there are jaggies/aliasing in space but this stuff is probably alpha'/settings rather than my rig?

Those flight controls leave me SO fucked up when I go back to BF. Yesterday after mins of practice in some Race map I could barely drive a land vehicle in BF (steer with arrow keys, aim guns with mouse in BF; aim CRAFT with mouse in SC...) let alone fly the helis, with the reversed pitch of space vs..uh, air.

LMB rompinthedark

Postby LMB rompinthedark » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:29 pm

Kwl and LOL@vs air

LMB rompinthedark

Postby LMB rompinthedark » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:01 pm

Did you get that weekly email and in it Chris Roberts says what is going on with the fps module(star marine)?

tropical_plague
Site Admin

Postby tropical_plague » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:01 am

LMB rompinthedark wrote:Did you get that weekly email and in it Chris Roberts says what is going on with the fps module(star marine)?

I got something. The top bit in it is Introducing the Genesis starliner

Oh, I see, down in the Letter from the Chairman... thanks for the heads-up.

Return to “Tiki Bar”