What you guys playing these days?

DeftOne

Re: What you guys playing these days?

Postby DeftOne » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:05 pm

E-Solo wrote:Tango: (In heavy Swedish accent) "That's it, I'M GOING SAW!!!!!..."

Ah, that's so classic. :lol:

tropical_plague
Site Admin

Postby tropical_plague » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:13 pm

OMG, I'd forgotten that. It's been seven years but I can still vividly hear KA's flawless Tango imitation on my Vent headphones.

...it clearly states here in Article 5 sub-Section C ** that you shall not kill from shore... :D

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKQPvI ... YDGi-EivRQ

Tango_2_0

Postby Tango_2_0 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:05 pm

My funniest memory of Vent conversations from the FC2 days is ParVo, saying "OK, I'm coming behind their spawns", and someone on Vent saying "You come whereever you want as long as you wipe it up, you pervert." That was on my concrete monster map wgc_futurama, while we were training for some tourney game.

That post gave me a flashback of all those epic maps we made back then. I remember first time I came to California and saw Trop's place for the first time. The map was spot on, down to the stairs you tripped on when going from the front yard towards the parking on the garden side.

tropical_plague
Site Admin

Postby tropical_plague » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:31 am

Grandpa

Postby Grandpa » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:45 am

stupid fucking step. I hated that step

tropical_plague
Site Admin

Postby tropical_plague » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:35 pm

I actually didn't know for a year or two that people weren't just going left up the steps, where there was no stickage.

You can even see in the above photo that the route up the left is clear and unsticky.

ParVo

Postby ParVo » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:54 am

Hi KA! Glad to hear you are on the mend. :)

AssFat

Postby AssFat » Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:16 am

you guys know anything about doom multiplayer? looks possibly ok. has some sort of map editor.

Bobby_H_2_O

Postby Bobby_H_2_O » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:09 pm

Just got back online a couple days ago. Yes its been years, I went through fc2 withdraw when it ended and went on a crazy Warcraft trip then a ps3 gran turisimo addiction. Got fc4 its kind of weird with the invisible Indians and the editor has some crazy glitch that makes it impossible to save. (There's a bunch of vids online, don't know who to believe...Solo?) Ive got hardline also, only played it a couple times. Got cs go also and im kind of digging it. Be nice if I can ever learn that editor. Funny cuz back in the day when trop wanted us to play cs I hated it. Glad to see some of my favorite bastards are still around. I seriously miss those days.

tropical_plague
Site Admin

Postby tropical_plague » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:43 pm

Bobby_H_2_O wrote:Just got back online a couple days ago. Yes its been years, I went through fc2 withdraw when it ended and went on a crazy Warcraft trip then a ps3 gran turisimo addiction. Got fc4 its kind of weird with the invisible Indians and the editor has some crazy glitch that makes it impossible to save. (There's a bunch of vids online, don't know who to believe...Solo?) Ive got hardline also, only played it a couple times. Got cs go also and im kind of digging it. Be nice if I can ever learn that editor. Funny cuz back in the day when trop wanted us to play cs I hated it. Glad to see some of my favorite bastards are still around. I seriously miss those days.

Yo Bobby, nice to see you again. :D Thanks for the update. KA and I have tried to dig CS GO but it's hard to love something you suck at. :shock:

What's your EA name? Why not join me for some hot Hardline action? I believe it's the closest thing to FC2, minus the custom maps. But I think it's a really great oldschool-feel game.

Could you friend me up? I'm Tropical_plague.

Hoping all is great for you down there!

Return to “Tiki Bar”