Call for mappin

beejanga

Call for mappin

Postby beejanga » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:46 am

Hi guys, for various reasons it seems that nobody is playing games, or has a game to play. Now some new games are coming out which we may play but for now, let's approach from a different angle. What are some games which we can host custom maps for? We already know from FC2 that we don't need to put lots of effort into a map for it to be fun, so maybe we can get a little custom action with some game that has an accessible client, editor, and server software. Suggestions :mrgreen: ?

Heeey, I meant to strikethrough the word nobody above, not italicize it.
Last edited by beejanga on Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.

tropical_plague
Site Admin

Re: Call for mappin

Postby tropical_plague » Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:54 pm

This is not an answer to your question, but just to clarify a point of fact: AssMan and I are playing Hardline every day and loving it.

Michelle just bought me Premium today so I get to check out the first two map packs (second of which released today) and shitloads of new weapons, and so far the new maps that I have seen are completely blowing me away.

beejanga

Postby beejanga » Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:42 pm

Sorry :D Hardline is as real as ever, custom maps can wait :D

tropical_plague
Site Admin

Postby tropical_plague » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:12 pm

It's not important who is making them; it is important that they are getting made and showed love.

beejanga

Postby beejanga » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:39 am

Can we turn this into a screenshot thread? New maps rock :D

Right now I'm not too interested in hardline, I spent too much time holding a bullethose in bf4. But I would be curious to know about ur fav maps :ugeek:

tropical_plague
Site Admin

Postby tropical_plague » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:01 am

I'll post a few screenies after I've got a chance to play them all. I only got access to the new ones yesterday.

DeftOne

Postby DeftOne » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:01 am

beejanga wrote:Hi guys, for various reasons it seems that nobody is playing games, or has a game to play. Now some new games are coming out which we may play but for now, let's approach from a different angle. What are some games which we can host custom maps for? We already know from FC2 that we don't need to put lots of effort into a map for it to be fun, so maybe we can get a little custom action with some game that has an accessible client, editor, and server software. Suggestions :mrgreen: ?

There's always CS:S or CS:GO. :lol:

Return to “Tiki Bar”