Hello all yooz.

cL0Wn$Hoe$

Hello all yooz.

Postby cL0Wn$Hoe$ » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:47 pm

hey everyone, this is/was wgc|TOE TAG from FC1,2,3mapping fun... Good to see so many of the names still active here. Miss playing with you guys. Parvo, Deft, trop, BJ, (and espescially ((your name here)),I always had to play at night cuz of school. The middle of the nighters: the aussies HAMMZ, Nierbo, Set it Off.. were alot of fun too. I've moved to Grass Valley CA and am currently better than ever situated to acquaint myself with the finer points of killin'.. Its been a long journey from Milan tom Minsk and now I'm back and playing CS:GO. If anyone is still playing it around here I would love to get some pointers. I'm a total noob. If you get a hankerin' for such, hit me up. Hope you're all healthy and happy. peace.

DeftOne

Re: Hello all yooz.

Postby DeftOne » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:02 am

Good to hear from you, man. Been a long time! Congrats on the relocation, and it's good to hear things are going well for you.

Trop and I are currently playing Battlefield Hardline. It's fun and we have been playing nearly every night. Trop has been playing much longer than I have, as I just got my gaming rig back online recently. I imagine we'll be playing it up until Battlefield 1 comes out in October, maybe longer if BF1 isn't up to snuff.

I think A_M is mostly playing The Division right now. I'm not sure what BJ is playing nowadays. Seems like he's always trying something new and different, or something that's so old it's become new again. :P I don't think ParVo is currently gaming, and I've lost touch with all the Aussies from back in the FC2 days.

I only dabbled briefly with CS:GO when it first came out and haven't played it since, so I'm not in a position to be giving any pointers. I was never all that good at CS:S either. ;)

We'd love to have you join us in BFH if you're interested in checking it out.

tropical_plague
Site Admin

Postby tropical_plague » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:03 pm

Hey Toezer, wow, funny thing I was just lookin at Jingletown in Google Earth. Wrong place to look, ammarite?

Yeah, we sucked balls at CS:Go and prefer not to suck balls, so we play Battlefield. Hardline is a good value at $19.95 and it's fun. We chill in vent and cap flags and shoot at stuff. Good times keep rollin all night long.

Do you have a reasonable GPU situation? If not we should talk: I have something for sale.

E-Solo

Postby E-Solo » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:30 am

Hey Toe Tag... one of my favorite mappers from FC2... good to hear from you again... I still play FC2 on a regular basis, jump in and join around 1- 3 pm California time!

ParVo

Postby ParVo » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:35 am

i like turtles

tropical_plague
Site Admin

Postby tropical_plague » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:24 pm

cL0Wn$Hoe$ has done a Hammer version of his Nighthakws map:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =756367216

DeftOne

Postby DeftOne » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:51 am

tropical_plague wrote:cL0Wn$Hoe$ has done a Hammer version of his Nighthakws map:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =756367216

Oh wow. That looks great! Nice job!

beejanga

Postby beejanga » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:49 am

Hey there clwonshoes, and hey all yall. Great to see the maps flowin! I've gotten pretty picky with games these days, lately I have been playing Bloodborne on the PS4. It's a challenging game and it reminds me of Diablo but I wish I were playing a multiplayer fps.

Quakeword is an fps I tried to pick up last year, the game is so simple that it's difficult to fault, but there's no way you'll beat someone online on a usual map. Lately I have been pondering MAPPING and MODDING quakeworld :ugeek:

Return to “Tiki Bar”