mahalo bitches

NÆS

mahalo bitches

Postby NÆS » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:44 pm

Hello, I hope everyone has been well.

Anyone need a competent gunner or running mate? Been playing solo a lot lately and the fun is fading.
I play mostly assault (automatico whore) and pilot the bomber.

EDIT: Can i get the pm privs? :D

tropical_plague
Site Admin

Re: mahalo bitches

Postby tropical_plague » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:55 pm

Well I am always hoping dearly for a competent gunner, even if my pilot skills are gravely questionable. My main interest in the game is as a flight sim. ;) Must gunners are just catching an Uber to a flag and I can't blame'em for going for the objective while I'm flying around looking for pedestrians to bomb.

I feel like the game has gone a little too long before the first DLC. That, and AssMan is on vacay in Japan at the moment, and I play with him and a few other guys every night in Vent, but I am only hitting a few games a night now rather than a few hours, at least until that first DLC. None of those Vent dudes are gunners; all either dirt grovelers or vehicle (read: artillery truck) stat padders. Real nice guys though and very talented.

It would be great if you could join us in Vent--if you like that kind of thing--and squad up with us.

E said he hit a few rounds, so he must have bought it, because he's no stealer. Maybe he'll join us in Vent someday, too.

NÆS

Postby NÆS » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:13 pm

tropical_plague wrote:Must gunners are just catching an Uber to a flag and I can't blame'em for going for the objective while I'm flying around looking for pedestrians to bomb.
Hah, Yeah I'm pretty good at the nose/tail guns, as long as the pilot knows to pull up and straighten out when being pursued. Whats your plane of choice?
tropical_plague wrote:I feel like the game has gone a little too long before the first DLC.
I couldn't agree more on that point. I'd be hapy to join in on vent and get some games going.
tropical_plague wrote:E said he hit a few rounds, so he must have bought it, because he's no stealer. Maybe he'll join us in Vent someday, too.
Yeah, we were talking on origin chat before he bought it. DIdn't catch him in game though. Maybe tonight.

NÆS

Postby NÆS » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:15 pm

Oh, you must have missed my edit. Can you give me PM privileges please?

tropical_plague
Site Admin

Postby tropical_plague » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:57 pm

NÆS wrote:Oh, you must have missed my edit. Can you give me PM privileges please?

I think it might just be a 24 hour thing for new reg's, but I'll drop it by Deftone who is usually less intoxicated than I am and more able to read forum pages.

I typically hop the Attack Plane. There have been spells where I Bombed; but if I go Bomber now I'm bugged that I can't engage other planes in dogfights with my own guns. I like that Bombers can take a lot more heat, though. Looks like I have about 500 AP kills and 50 Bomber, all as pilot, so yeah. My production ain't high on anything, but I like being up there. I've heard the fighter got buffed a bit, but during the Beta it was pretty weak so I haven't tried it.

NÆS

Postby NÆS » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:08 pm

Oh ok, no worries then. I can wait 24hrs.

Yeah, I very rarely use anything but bomber unless there is an airship on the map. If you have good gunners, you can go on massive killstreaks. If shit gunners, you're going down after a couple of bomb runs.

NÆS

Postby NÆS » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:14 pm

Bottle rockets:

tropical_plague
Site Admin

Postby tropical_plague » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:55 pm

LOL, OMG. You nailed it. That reminds me of so many surf trips to Baja.... lighting those suckers in the Coke bottle buried in the sand and running backward, stumbling through the sand, drunk on tequila, towards the ring of people around the bonfire...

NÆS

Postby NÆS » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:21 pm

Sounds like good times ;)

E-Solo

Postby E-Solo » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:04 pm

tropical_plague wrote:E said he hit a few rounds, so he must have bought it, because he's no stealer. Maybe he'll join us in Vent someday, too.
NÆS wrote:Yeah, we were talking on origin chat before he bought it. DIdn't catch him in game though. Maybe tonight.

Yeah, good to hear from you again homie... look forward to some squadding... let me get up on the learning curve a bit though...

Return to “Tiki Bar”