Ghost Recon Wildlands

NÆS

Ghost Recon Wildlands

Postby NÆS » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:51 am

Any interest in this game from you guys? Its getting pretty good reviews from most sites. Supposedly, it really shines in 4 player online co-op mode. Might be pretty cool to play together if its worth a damn. Im probably going to grab it and try the offline mode this weekend.

tropical_plague
Site Admin

Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands

Postby tropical_plague » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:35 pm

NÆS wrote:Any interest in this game from you guys? Its getting pretty good reviews from most sites. Supposedly, it really shines in 4 player online co-op mode. Might be pretty cool to play together if its worth a damn. Im probably going to grab it and try the offline mode this weekend.

In theory yes, but realistically probably no since the BF1 DLC's about to drop, and there's still another year of BF1 shit to come. Not saying BF1 is the greatest or as good as "Wildlands" will be; just that I tend to like to try to get my $129-worth in a straight shot.

NÆS

Postby NÆS » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:41 pm

tropical_plague wrote:In theory yes, but realistically probably no since the BF1 DLC's about to drop, and there's still another year of BF1 shit to come. Not saying BF1 is the greatest or as good as "Wildlands" will be; just that I tend to like to try to get my $129-worth in a straight shot.
Understandable. I'll let you guys know what I think regardless. I don't like the fact that its hybrid 3rd/1st person view.

tropical_plague
Site Admin

Postby tropical_plague » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:14 pm

NÆS wrote:
tropical_plague wrote:In theory yes, but realistically probably no since the BF1 DLC's about to drop, and there's still another year of BF1 shit to come. Not saying BF1 is the greatest or as good as "Wildlands" will be; just that I tend to like to try to get my $129-worth in a straight shot.
Understandable. I'll let you guys know what I think regardless. I don't like the fact that its hybrid 3rd/1st person view.

I have a serious problem with 3rd person; one reason I wasn't playing The Division when everyone else was. Tried. Couldn't.

NÆS

Postby NÆS » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:19 am

Yeah, I passed on buying it after watching a friend play it. Maybe later when they put some things and stuff in...

E-Solo

Postby E-Solo » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:09 am

I'm not into that third person view either, but the game itself looks visually appealing!

Return to “Tiki Bar”