Battlefield 5

tropical_plague
Site Admin

Re: Battlefield 5

Postby tropical_plague » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:51 pm

Mush13 wrote:Beta is up, 7.1gb download, need up to date video drivers, had a quick game, not sure if i like it or not yet, i played as a medic, had a crap rifle, only kills i got were with my pistol. Felt like a sniper with a med pack..... might suit some of you.....

I'm sure DeftOne and I will be playing it. We've both played the beta, and I'm going for that Beta1 patch. I aim to stay in the air; don't like being mowed down by tanks.

I could play Hardline for another couple years, Mush, as I'm sure you could play BF4 for another coupla. :shock: :D

DeftOne

Postby DeftOne » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:14 pm

I've played 3 or 4 full rounds now, and I gotta say I completely hate this game. Looks great; plays like shit. I know, I know...quick judgement...haven't given it much of a chance. I'll give it a try for a little while longer, but my first impression is I just ain't feelin' it.

DeftOne

Postby DeftOne » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:13 pm

Yeah...this game is awful.

tropical_plague
Site Admin

Postby tropical_plague » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:23 pm

DeftOne wrote:Yeah...this game is awful.

It'll take you a while to catch up to Retribution's Legendary-13 status.... :lol:

Mush13

Postby Mush13 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:09 pm

I'm still at work so have not had a chance to get back to it yet since last nite. Anyway my plan of attack is to 1st update my video drivers then over the next few days I'll try all the classes hoping one appeals to me.... if i don't have any joy and die all the time then I'll just call everyone hackers like a lot of fps players do :)

tropical_plague
Site Admin

Postby tropical_plague » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 pm

Mush13 wrote:I'm still at work so have not had a chance to get back to it yet since last nite. Anyway my plan of attack is to 1st update my video drivers then over the next few days I'll try all the classes hoping one appeals to me.... if i don't have any joy and die all the time then I'll just call everyone hackers like a lot of fps players do :)

With no MTAR and no MG4 in 1917, you're gonna be screwed.... ;)

DeftOne

Postby DeftOne » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:00 am

Finding the flame thrower and roasting some dudes almost makes up for everything else that I don't like about this game so far. Almost. :lol:

tropical_plague
Site Admin

Postby tropical_plague » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:10 am

DeftOne wrote:Finding the flame thrower and roasting some dudes almost makes up for everything else that I don't like about this game so far. Almost. :lol:

I better find that thing. This game is easy to not like. Right now after like 20 mins of gameplay I'm thinking, "I'll waste 60 bucks and hope the single player is good." But can't see actually investing hours of my life in this multi.

tropical_plague
Site Admin

Postby tropical_plague » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:12 pm

It was pretty neat having Defty, Assman, Naes and me all in the same BF1 squad for a couple hours, I'll give it that.

DeftOne

Postby DeftOne » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:54 am

tropical_plague wrote:It was pretty neat having Defty, Assman, Naes and me all in the same BF1 squad for a couple hours, I'll give it that.

Yeah, that was fun!

It's amazing how doing half-way decent (getting a few kills here and there without getting killed yourself), can have a positive affect on one's opinion of a game. ;)

Return to “Battlefield 1”