BF1

Tango_2_0

Re: BF1

Postby Tango_2_0 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:51 am

I got the 20 I needed in one evening of Domination. It wasn't as hard as the pistol kills medal. The pistols in this game suck. Or my ping sucks. Or both.

Tango_2_0

Postby Tango_2_0 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:51 am

I have less time to play than in the old days, but I'll try to be online a lot this weekend. Would be fun to catch a few games with y'all. Managed to get a few with Trop a few days ago, couldn't get into the server when D1 was online last time I saw him.

tropical_plague
Site Admin

Postby tropical_plague » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:04 am

After a dust-up between planes, one of my gunners ended up standing on the far right end of my top wing, firing his rifle at other planes. Sadly my screenshot attempt failed. I don't know if he jumped out and ended up up there, or whether he was knocked out of his seat and onto the wing by a multi-plane collision. We were rammed again shortly thereafter and went down in flames.

DeftOne

Postby DeftOne » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:50 pm

Sweet! Too bad your screenshot didn't work. That would have been pretty cool to see.

Speaking of riding on top of vehicles...in case you didn't know, you can ride on top of enemy vehicles just like you can those on your own team. The other night I found myself right next to a tank without any decent weapons to fight it, so I jumped up on top of it (the climb up/over mechanic worked to get on top of it) and rode it around for a while until I came upon a good place to run and hide like a bitch. I kinda felt bad as I was sitting there watching the tank wipe out teammate after teammate, but whatever. I survived. ;)

I've also seen enemy pilots ditch their planes and walk around on top of the blimp, taking out the blimp gunners up on top.

tropical_plague
Site Admin

Postby tropical_plague » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:13 pm

DeftOne wrote:Sweet! Too bad your screenshot didn't work. That would have been pretty cool to see.

Speaking of riding on top of vehicles...in case you didn't know, you can ride on top of enemy vehicles just like you can those on your own team. The other night I found myself right next to a tank without any decent weapons to fight it, so I jumped up on top of it (the climb up/over mechanic worked to get on top of it) and rode it around for a while until I came upon a good place to run and hide like a bitch. I kinda felt bad as I was sitting there watching the tank wipe out teammate after teammate, but whatever. I survived. ;)

I've also seen enemy pilots ditch their planes and walk around on top of the blimp, taking out the blimp gunners up on top.

Cool tip, thanks. I'd like to lie on a tank with an LMG wasting enemy who can't figure it out at first.

I have done the blimp-top ditch-n-blast, too.

Seems like the Artillery Truck has taken over this game for now. It lays waste to all on earth and sky.

Tango_2_0

Postby Tango_2_0 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:00 am

At the same time, the A-truck is quite easy to kill, it doesn't take too much to blow up, which of course make people play coward with them. They're the SPAA gun from previous Battlefields coming back to haunt us.

E-Solo

Postby E-Solo » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:53 pm

So, I got a new desktop and I sprung for the Regular edition on BF1... played a little tonight and liked it!!

tropical_plague
Site Admin

Postby tropical_plague » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:41 pm

Good one. I saw you on there but didn't hop in because I swore I wouldn't play while AssMan's in Tokyo, so he has a chance to catch up with my level before the March Expansion. Because I'm a nice guy. I noticed Naes was playing at the same time; maybe you guys squadded up?

Most nights 4 or 5 of us are in Vent playing together in a squad.

Enjoy.

E-Solo

Postby E-Solo » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:44 am

Yeah, I chatted with Naes a bit, but unfortunately didn't get to play any with him... I will look for you guys in the coming week to try and get the hang of this game...

Wonderful graphics and movement, but it's a lot for me to take in... sure helps to have a machine that can run these games though... lol

tropical_plague
Site Admin

Postby tropical_plague » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:56 pm

E-Solo wrote:Yeah, I chatted with Naes a bit, but unfortunately didn't get to play any with him... I will look for you guys in the coming week to try and get the hang of this game...

Wonderful graphics and movement, but it's a lot for me to take in... sure helps to have a machine that can run these games though... lol

Sounds like you got such a machine, then? Good!

Return to “Battlefield 1”