BF1

User avatar
NÆS
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:26 pm

Re: BF1

Postby NÆS » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:17 pm


User avatar
tropical_plague
Site Admin
Posts: 240
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:17 am
Contact:

Re: BF1

Postby tropical_plague » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:57 pm

NÆS wrote:Image
youtube: https://youtu.be/jQQXQN3Sxsg

Lol, I love it! That guy went from one feeling to the opposite feeling in about .67 seconds.

For some reason it reminds me of my Claymore/Knife double kills:

https://youtu.be/kjTwRNjouX4

User avatar
E-Solo
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:17 am

Re: BF1

Postby E-Solo » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:57 pm

Haha, nice Naes... reminds me of how your style was in FC2!!

Used to frustrate the crap out of me... :D

User avatar
NÆS
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:26 pm

Re: BF1

Postby NÆS » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:55 pm

tropical_plague wrote:Lol, I love it! That guy went from one feeling to the opposite feeling in about .67 seconds.
For some reason it reminds me of my Claymore/Knife double kills:
https://youtu.be/kjTwRNjouX4
Hah i thought it was worthy of a video/gif. Im in the process of uploading some more vids I can share.
And that video clip of yours is badass.

E-Solo wrote:Haha, nice Naes... reminds me of how your style was in FC2!!
Used to frustrate the crap out of me... :D

haha, I miss FC2 so bad. Those were the days..
I'm going to upload some more videos... infantry work, dynamite, and bomber runs, etc.

User avatar
NÆS
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:26 pm

Re: BF1

Postby NÆS » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:48 pm

Here's a pretty decent bomber run on Monte grappa.
https://youtu.be/jENMwU123Nk

Cavalry killing spree on Suez:
https://youtu.be/xBO0xooCoxs

User avatar
NÆS
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:26 pm

Re: BF1

Postby NÆS » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:19 pm

A clip showing some dynamite kills and the bomber seat-switch kill at the end.
https://youtu.be/OZuryKLRxYA

User avatar
tropical_plague
Site Admin
Posts: 240
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:17 am
Contact:

Re: BF1

Postby tropical_plague » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:44 am

NÆS wrote:Here's a pretty decent bomber run on Monte grappa.
https://youtu.be/jENMwU123Nk

Cavalry killing spree on Suez:
https://youtu.be/xBO0xooCoxs


That was an awesome bomber run. Gutsy and excellent. I have mixed emotions about the teabagging, but if anyone deserves it, it was that AA dude. :lol:

And that horse ride was a freaking master class, man! Your level of play is unbelievable. Nice job.

User avatar
tropical_plague
Site Admin
Posts: 240
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:17 am
Contact:

Re: BF1

Postby tropical_plague » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:48 am

NÆS wrote:A clip showing some dynamite kills and the bomber seat-switch kill at the end.
https://youtu.be/OZuryKLRxYA

That was really great and inspirational. The way you pre-planned and executed those horse kills was like watching a bullfight.

User avatar
NÆS
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:26 pm

Re: BF1

Postby NÆS » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:25 pm

tropical_plague wrote:That was an awesome bomber run. Gutsy and excellent. I have mixed emotions about the teabagging, but if anyone deserves it, it was that AA dude. :lol:
Haha, dude had me dead to rights a LONG way out.. he deserved the teabag for AA incompetence.
tropical_plague wrote:That was really great and inspirational. The way you pre-planned and executed those horse kills was like watching a bullfight.
Ty sir, that is by far the best way to kill cavalry.

User avatar
E-Solo
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:17 am

Re: BF1

Postby E-Solo » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:22 am

NÆS wrote:A clip showing some dynamite kills and the bomber seat-switch kill at the end.
https://youtu.be/OZuryKLRxYA


I wanna be like NaeS... this clip is too awesome!!!


Return to “Battlefield 1”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 

 

cron