Far Cry series

Bobby_H_2_O

Re: Far Cry series

Postby Bobby_H_2_O » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:50 am

The physics aren't bad and the mapping community looks pretty good, there are already a ton of old fc2 wgc map knockoffs already. Theres only dm and tdm on mp and you don't get to choose. Its more matchmaking garbage like everything else now. There is no unlocking guns or anything on mp you just get whatever the mapmaker gives you. Its kind of like cs with graphics. I think it has potential but im not that impressed.

Oh yeah... hi guys hope yall are well. Solo they killed Han!

tropical_plague
Site Admin

Postby tropical_plague » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:33 am

Bobby_H_2_O wrote:The physics aren't bad and the mapping community looks pretty good, there are already a ton of old fc2 wgc map knockoffs already. Theres only dm and tdm on mp and you don't get to choose. Its more matchmaking garbage like everything else now. There is no unlocking guns or anything on mp you just get whatever the mapmaker gives you. Its kind of like cs with graphics. I think it has potential but im not that impressed.

Oh yeah... hi guys hope yall are well. Solo they killed Han!

Hello, Robert Waters. That's the first I've heard of any mp in FC5 at all. Are these wgc map knockoffs something that actually get served up by the matchmaking system? What's an example of one of our maps that was knocked off?

Bobby_H_2_O

Postby Bobby_H_2_O » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:06 am

Block party is one of them. B are you an angry old man yet or are you still mahalo?

Bobby_H_2_O

Postby Bobby_H_2_O » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:16 am

gotta admit I miss yall. I mainly just race online now.

tropical_plague
Site Admin

Postby tropical_plague » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:47 am

Bobby_H_2_O wrote:Block party is one of them. B are you an angry old man yet or are you still mahalo?

I'm still pretty much the same as always, and keep my mood carefully balanced with evolving cocktails of nicotine, caffeine, and alcohol. I play PUBG with the boys on Vent every night, and Sea of Thieves on the side. If you play PUBG then hop in sometime. We usually roll out as 3-man squads and can always use a fourth dude we know. We don't play with randoms.

Bobby_H_2_O

Postby Bobby_H_2_O » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:11 am

Never tried that one. Speaking of nicotine I am going on 8 years without any. Maybe when the hippies finally finish taking over Texas they'll legalize weed and Ill quit drinking too.

tropical_plague
Site Admin

Postby tropical_plague » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:37 am

Bobby_H_2_O wrote:Never tried that one. Speaking of nicotine I am going on 8 years without any. Maybe when the hippies finally finish taking over Texas they'll legalize weed and Ill quit drinking too.

Congrats on the 8 years. You might look into PUBG. It's sort of a 100-man last-man-standing version of FC2.

E-Solo

Postby E-Solo » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:23 pm

Hey Bobby, miss you man... good to hear from you... super bummed about them killing Han, but he asked for it!!

I've yet to figure out the mp part of FC5, but I only started it today... I'll keep you updated...

Bobby_H_2_O

Postby Bobby_H_2_O » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:04 pm

And now Luke just vanished into thin air. Its pretty bad dude the whole arcade thing has me on the verge of a seizure and I'm not even epileptic. And how dare we think there should be a list of lobbies we want to join in this day and age when self reliance is being eliminated from the culture. There is a commercial on TV about some kid who looks like he already has a five o'clock shadow and the insurance company has to come change his flat tire. I call it the pussification of America. Or maybe I'm just a tinfoil hat redneck and its not all a conspiracy. Good to hear from you E.

tropical_plague
Site Admin

Postby tropical_plague » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:35 pm

Bobby_H_2_O wrote:And now Luke just vanished into thin air. Its pretty bad dude the whole arcade thing has me on the verge of a seizure and I'm not even epileptic. And how dare we think there should be a list of lobbies we want to join in this day and age when self reliance is being eliminated from the culture. There is a commercial on TV about some kid who looks like he already has a five o'clock shadow and the insurance company has to come change his flat tire. I call it the pussification of America. Or maybe I'm just a tinfoil hat redneck and its not all a conspiracy. Good to hear from you E.

Life doesn't have to be that complicated, man. We're all gonna die soon and be dead for billions of years, just as we were for billions of years before we were born. The object now is to have fun with our friends. That's why there's FC2 ten years ago and PUBG now. It's a brief gift.

Return to “Tiki Bar”