Far Cry series

DeftOne

Re: Far Cry series

Postby DeftOne » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:22 am

Hey, Bobby! Good to hear from you. :)

I watched a quick video on the FC5 map editor. Looks a lot like the FC2 editor (if I remember correctly), only souped-up with a lot more options, assets and stuff. There are even assets available to you from other Ubisoft games, which is kinda neat.

Bobby_H_2_O

Postby Bobby_H_2_O » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:18 am

Hey Defty I was just thinking about you the other day when that bridge went down. Didn't you design bridges?

There's some good maps already. There is a pretty sweet dust remake. And hey Blake I have calmed waayy down since the old days dude but I still have to be ready for when the zombie aliens attack. ;)

Oh I forgot to ask have any of yall messed around with scrap mechanic? I was hooked on it for a while but it doesn't really have a game to play with the cool stuff after you build it. Its one of those games in progress.
Last edited by Bobby_H_2_O on Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

tropical_plague
Site Admin

Postby tropical_plague » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:39 am

Bobby_H_2_O wrote:Hey Defty I was just thinking about you the other day when that bridge went down. Didn't you design bridges?

There's some good maps already. There is a pretty sweet dust remake. And hey Blake I have calmed waayy down since the old days dude but I still have to be ready for when the zombie aliens attack.

True, it's good to be prudent.

E-Solo

Postby E-Solo » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:51 am

The Dust map remake is very good... I had fun in it for a few rounds!!! I think the mapmakers here would really dig this Far Cry... and you could start private party games in multiplayer... would be fun with you guys

DeftOne

Postby DeftOne » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:31 pm

Bobby_H_2_O wrote:Hey Defty I was just thinking about you the other day when that bridge went down. Didn't you design bridges?

Yeah, I design bridges. Thankfully, that wasn't one of my designs. <whew> That's the stuff of nightmares for any bridge engineer, that's for sure. Haven't heard of an official cause of collapse just yet, although it seems everybody has a theory, whether they're an engineer or not.

Grandpa

Postby Grandpa » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:12 am

E-Solo

Postby E-Solo » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:36 am

Grandpa wrote:maybe you can play here

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/alie ... 00314.html

That is too cool!! I'd try it...

E-Solo

Postby E-Solo » Thu May 03, 2018 12:29 pm

Well, it looks like another end to an era: :( :x :( :cry:

THX TO OVER 10 MILLION! YOU ARE TUNNGLE!
We’re sorry to inform you that the Tunngle Service will shut down on 30/04/2018 due to pending requirements of the new European General Data Protection Regulation.
We tried our best to avoid this but we currently lack the resources and investments required to implement the changes required by the law.
We would like to thank the 10 million customers that trusted us by registering to our service and those special members that supported Tunngle over the past 11 years. You really made this great adventure worth living!

We’ll do our best to provide a quality service till the shutdown.
Anyone that is interested in taking over the company might contact us at info@tunngle.net

tropical_plague
Site Admin

Postby tropical_plague » Thu May 03, 2018 7:24 pm

Take over the company, e!

E-Solo

Postby E-Solo » Mon May 07, 2018 7:07 pm

tropical_plague wrote:Take over the company, e!

Ehhhhhhh, why bother?

On another note, I thank a few of you mapmakers would really like FC5, has a lot of potential for some reaally good maps and gameplay

Return to “Tiki Bar”